Consider the fact that studies have found learning a musical instrument has positive effects on your brain. Young children who listen or play an instrument do better in school including their reading levels, IQ and brain development. The benefits for adults learning a musical instrument has proven to assist in keeping the mind alert and active, which keeps the memory sharper for a longer period of time.
Another benefit of learning to play a musical instrument is learning self- discipline. Dedication and discipline learnt while playing a musical instrument can cross over to all areas of life, especially beneficial to young students. Learning a musical instrument is often compared to learning a second language, it’s challenging and rewarding. With consistent practice of the guitar each day you can expect to finally master the instrument. Playing the guitar is also a great way to relax and unwind after a busy or tough day.
- Chelsea Guitar School conducts 1/2 hour lessons and you can choose 5 or 10 week term packages.
- All lessons are held in the Chelsea Village centre in the warm and relaxed atmosphere of a professional teaching environment.
- All teachers at this school have undergone a working with children check.
Hours of operation
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays 3pm – 9pm
- Saturday mornings tuition is available in Yokine
- Closed Fridays and Sundays
Please call Mike on 9386 2287 for our current tuition fee schedule or use the contact form for a return phone call